A coworking space can have many benefits, including helping your team be more productive and providing access to meeting rooms, hot desks, conference rooms, amenities and business lounges all over the world.
At Regus, we have a range of memberships to choose from depending on your coworking style and needs. The best way to make the most of your coworking space is to book only what you need and pay for what you use. This way your business does not have to pay extra for a desk or a room that is not being utilised.
What types of memberships are there?
Our coworking membership includes drop-in and hot-desk spaces, where you like, when you like - globally. You can access the space 5, 10 or unlimited days per month. With this membership, you can enjoy exclusive member discounts and benefits. Everything is taken care of in a Regus coworking space (including calls and deliveries) by our friendly onsite team.
The office membership provides access to thousands of locations, fully furnished and serviced, with access to lounges and break-out areas.
Lounge membership includes access to thousands of business lounges across the world. All you have to do is show up and find a seat, and get started working on your latest project. If you're a freelancer, the lounge membership is a great way to start your Regus journey.
What makes Regus coworking spaces great?
- People, of course. When you sign up for a Regus membership, you are tapping into our business network, which includes millions of professionals.
- Amenities. We provide professional receptionists who handle deliveries and front-desk duties. All offices have their own cleaning staff so that you can focus on your business and its growth.
- Flexibility. Coworking with us means that you will have access to 3000 office locations worldwide. It also means that you can choose between having private offices or having desks in a coworking space of your choice. If you feel that you need to change your booking location or size you can do so easily on our app.
- Productivity. Your employees will have the capacity to work wherever they like within the coworking space. Easy access to meeting rooms and break-out areas ensure your team can work wherever is most productive for them.
- Business lounges. Our business lounges are great for unwinding when you’re travelling for work. There is a global network of them, and you can choose which one you would like to go to using our Regus app. They include amenities like wi-fi and seating areas for our members. You can also book meetings at business lounges in your city which allows you to meet clients or prospects face-to-face, even if they are in a rush.
- The culture. Regus has a great collaborative culture, which means that your employees will get exposed to a workspace that is supportive, adaptable and constantly evolving to meet their needs. According to an article by McKinsey, a company’s culture is directly related to its bottom line as well as being difficult to replicate by your competitors. Joining the Regus community means becoming part of a positive work culture that will become your competitive advantage in the long term.
- The Regus app. By downloading the Regus app, you gain access to locations all over the world. This nifty little application will allow you to edit and change your bookings on your phone with little to no downtime. You can adapt to new changes in your business in just a few simple taps.
How to get the most out of a coworking office space
A coworking space is customisable to the needs of your business. If you want to get the most out of your coworking space, then here are a few tips:
- Assess the needs of your business before you choose a membership type. You can do this by performing a cost-benefit analysis to see whether hiring out a coworking space or private office space will be profitable in the long run for your business.
- Remember that we have a global network of over 3000 locations, which you can use on-demand as a coworking member.
- Make sure to use the meeting rooms for your clients and also for team meetings.
- Consider whether the area you are choosing for your office space is suitable for your team.
- Communicate with your team regarding any changes that you are implementing.
- Consider your working model during the expansion of your business.
Can I use my Regus membership to network with the Regus coworking community?
Yes. Our community of businesses are waiting to meet you. We offer networking events at our locations around the world. These events are the perfect place to find new prospects and meet like-minded individuals.
What is the Regus app?
You can use the Regus app to book a hot desk or a dedicated desk of your choice at any of our 3000 locations all over the world. Choose from a range of membership options that are tailored to your business and make coworking the new way of working in your organisation.