The office space in the City Centre of Brussels is located in a handsome building on the prestigious Avenue Louise in the centre of Brussels. The area is home to many upmarket offices for example, the Law Courts of Brussels are nearby, and the Louise Tower (also known as the Generali Tower), one of the tallest office buildings in Brussels, is within walking distance.
Another local landmark office building is the Blue Tower skyscraper. Given its position as the location of the European Union command centre, central Brussels is home to the European headquarters of many multinational companies as well as a number of European institutions and government headquarters. The building has office space which can cater for most peoples’ needs. Avenue Louise is surrounded by the most exclusive shops and restaurants in Brussels and is also close to the picturesque and peaceful King's Garden.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Welcoming lounge areas, ideal for networking informally
- A prestigious location at the Stephanie Square and Avenue Louise, in the proximity of exclusive restaurants and boutiques
- Close to the Palace of Justice of Brussels
- Unlimited high-speed internet access to keep you connected
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
Flexible workspace for an hour, day, week, month, or years.
Prices are per person per day on a 24-month agreement, subject to availability.