Convenience and connectivity are two reasons why the Brussels West Basilix office space is a great location for businesses. Some 65,000 vehicles a day pass along its Avenue Charles Quint location, providing superb visibility for tenants. The office space occupies the sixth floor of a new building on the outskirts of Brussels, which is home to many European institutions, related organisations, financial services and major corporations. The capital of Europe, Brussels is a gateway to Europe offering excellent transport links to EU and other markets.
The commuter metro puts the business and European districts within 20 minutes' reach of the office space, which is also close to road routes such as the great ring around the city and several highways. The Gare du Nord railway station is 10 minutes away and the area will soon have a RER station on the doorstep, providing access to international connections to Eurostar and Thalys' high-speed trains.
- Direct access to the Ring of Brussels and the highways E40 and E19
- Close to the shopping centre Basilix, where you can enjoy shopping or relax in one of the many cafes
- Stunning view on the Atomium and the Basilix of Koekelberg
- Voicemail services so you won’t ever have to miss anything
- Business Lounges so you can stay productive when travelling
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
4 options available, from one month to years.
Prices are per person per day.