The Brussels South Station office space occupies the 4th and 5th floor of a recent and modern building in the capital of Europe: the historic city of Brussels. The office space is in front of the Railway Station of Brussels South. This station is the core of the public transport network in Belgium and operates excellent international connections with the Eurostar and the Thalys high speed trains. A direct train takes you to Brussels National Airport in 15 minutes, while the Business and European District are within 10 minutes by subway.
The historical centre of Brussels with its magnificent Grande Place and La Bourse is at 10 minutes walking distance, while the metro takes you in only 3 stops to Belgium's most famous shopping street: the Avenue Louise. Brussels is the home of the European Institutions, their partners and their organisations. All major banks and financial institutions, all major industries have chosen this city as the place to be to do business.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Welcoming lounge areas and Co-working spaces, ideal for networking informally
- In the vicinity of European institutions, banks and financial organisations
- Fast, international connections to Amsterdam, London, Paris and Cologne
- Unlimited high-speed internet access to keep you connected
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
4 options available, from one month to years.
Prices are per person per day.