The office space in EU Commission, Brussels is located in Rond Point Schuman, a central square in the Belgian capital adjacent to the European Union (EU) headquarters. Situated in Regus EU Parliament, the office space is set in a modern glass office building which is also at the heart of the main business and financial district of Brussels. The perfect location for companies wishing to do business with the EU, a number of European institutions such as those involved in science and technology are also nearby. In addition, the headquarters of a number of international government offices and the regional offices of international companies are within walking distance.
The office space is located on the fourth, fifth and sixth floor, with some views of the Berlaymont building. In an area where parking is very scarce, the building is extremely convenient as it has its own parking area.
- Convenient parking spaces for you and your clients. Always accessible, even during EU Summits
- Direct connection to the Ring of Brussels
- In the vicinity of European Institutions, banks and financial organisations
- In 2 minute walking distance of the Cinquantenaire and various restaurants and cafes
- Unlimited high-speed internet to keep you connected
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
4 options available, from one month to years.
Prices are per person per day.