The office space in Central Station, Brussels is situated in the prestigious Park Atrium building a stone's throw from Central Station. Located in the heart of the financial district, an impressive marble and glass central atrium brings natural light to offices. The office space is situated over the first and second floors.
As the European Union's command centre is nearby, many international companies have regional headquarters in the area as well as other European institutions and foreign government offices. Banks and companies providing other financial services also populate the neighbourhood. The Grand Place, the central square of Brussels with its stunning architecture, is a short walk away.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Welcoming lounge areas, ideal for networking informally
- In the proximity of hotels, ideal if you are planning to stay
- Wonderful building with a stunning atrium
- Unlimited high-speed internet to keep you connected
- Professional meeting rooms to bring people together
4 options available, from one month to years.
Prices are per person per day.