The Brussels Airport Meeting Centre is in the airport buildings making it an ideal location for business travellers. This international airport has over 100 gates and is home to hundreds of companies employing up to 20,000 people. Located on the fourth floor promenade of the airport in the main terminal building, the centre consists of 10 meeting rooms. The rooms can accommodate up to 22 people in board style and up to 80 in theatre style. There is easy access to the departure and arrivals area enabling visitors to attend meetings within minutes of landing.
For added convenience, several hotels are located near the centre. The airport has been awarded the Best Airport in Europe title by the International Air Transport Association based on a survey carried out of over 100,000 passengers.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Situated on the 4th floor of the departure hall in the airport of Zaventem
- Fix an appointment with international clients without feeling necessary to leave the airport and avoid the busy city traffic
- Unlimited high-speed internet access to keep you connected
- Access to the Business Lounge. Hop in whenever you want
- More than 10 professional private meeting rooms from 2 up to 80 people
Flexible workspace for an hour, day, week, month, or years.
Prices are per person per day on a 24-month agreement, subject to availability.