The office space in Brussels Airport is in a modern glass building on Boulevard Leopold III, a main road linking Brussels Airport to the city centre. The area is home to the headquarters of several prestigious organisations including the European Commission and NATO. The road is also a favourite with blue chip companies such as oil firms, IT and technology providers, telecoms companies, car manufacturers and accounting and consulting providers. Such is the reputation of the four-kilometre-long avenue that it is sometimes called the 'headquarter boulevard'.
The offices are set over five floors. There is an impressive high-ceilinged reception area, and the centre's large windows ensure that offices have lots of natural light. The building also has ample parking.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Fast connections to the Ring of Brussels and the highways E40 and E19
- Situated in the business park of Diegem, in the proximity of big multinationals
- Barely 4km from the international airport of Zaventem
- Access to the Business Lounge. Hop in whenever you want
- More than 10 professional private meeting rooms from 2 up to 80 people
Flexible workspace for an hour, day, week, month, or years.
Prices are per person per day on a 24-month agreement, subject to availability.