The office space in this landmark building in Brussels is located in the heart of Quartier Leopold, the business and financial district of Brussels. The offices are only a two minute walk from the European Parliament and four minutes from the European Commission. The surrounding area is home to many businesses such as banks and financial services companies as well as European institutions and the headquarters of international corporations.
The office space is located on floors four, five and six of a new glass and steel office building on Leopold Park; the offices are just in front of the beautiful Park Square de Meeûs. With floor to ceiling windows, the rooms feel airy and get lots of natural light. There are views of the European Parliament building from some offices.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- 24-hour access. Work on your rhythm
- A prestigious location in the European district of Brussels
- Relax, the Royal Park is in walking distance
- Business lounge access. Just drop in and start working
- Professional meeting rooms to bring people together
Flexible workspace for an hour, day, week, month, or years.
Prices are per person per day on a 24-month agreement, subject to availability.